Saturday, March 15, 2008

Tidbits

This hat was supposed to be Jason's. However, his head is too big so it has been inherited by the girls (Elena mostly). I just think this picture is so cute with her curly hair going everywhere! Plus she loves to play me "beautiful songs" on the piano. I just hope she keeps that love of piano with her so she grows up to play. And on a sidenote: we paid off Jason's student loan today so we are officially debt-free! Hooray! Until we buy a house that is (whenever that happens).

3 comments:

Shae said...

Congrats on being debt free! It's such a great feeling. Elena is getting so big, I can't believe it! She's such a cutie!

Jayson & Carrie said...

Yeah for being debt free! Good for you guys!!

Anonymous said...

I love that hat with her cute curls too- so perfect!
Debt free...ahhh..bliss.