Wednesday, March 26, 2008

First appointment


Well, I had my first pregnancy appointment yesterday. It went well, and they told me something that every pregnant woman hopes to hear but doesn't expect to hear: I might be farther along than I thought! Almost 2 weeks! Wahoo! They couldn't get an accurate measurement of the baby because he/she was scrunched up so I have another ultrasound planned for my next appointment to see if we can figure out how far I really am. So, I left the office smiling because that is really nice to hear. If you can can decipher our baby blob, here it is. If you ask me, that is the most incredible thing in the whole world!

4 comments:

Jayson & Carrie said...

Yeah! that is always fun to be able to see your baby! Hope you are feeling well and congrats on being farther along...let's hope! :)

Janelle said...

Yeah for earlier due dates that is awesome so that puts you end of Septemeber right?

Shae said...

Oh Man! Again, I am jealous! When I went in for my first appointment, they told me that I was actually 2 weeks short of what I thought I was! Talk about a major bum deal! I went in at 9 weeks, and they told me I was only 7 weeks. At 9 weeks, you feel like your getting closer to the end of your 1st trimester, while at 7 weeks, you're just still barely pregnant it seems! I feel like I've been pregnant forever already!!

Anonymous said...

looks like a cute little thumb sucker to me!!~so fun to have a baby on the way! Congrats on the possible shorter time span too :)