Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter fun

We had a fun Easter! We actually did something this year instead of let it pass by without much celebration. The girls got cute little Easter dresses which I was excited about (plus the fact that I found Elena's at DI for $3 was awesome!). We did color eggs but it turned out the whole batch was bad. Bummer! And we just bought them on Saturday! We went to Jason's parents for the afternoon and had fun with engorging on yummy food and candy and having a hunt for the little ones. Here are some pictures of the day:

Becca and her dress and Easter bastket. Elena's brand new DI dress that is darling!














Becca trying to understand the rules of the egg hunt.




Elena reaching for an egg on the mantel


Becca reaching for the egg on Grandpa's golf clubs







All four grandkids with the Easter bunny at Grandma's
Olivia, Ryan, Elena, and Becca

2 comments:

Shae said...

Wow...Elena's dress is adorable! I wish I could find great deals like that at the DI. Whenever I go, I feel like all there is is old stuff for too much money nowadays!

Anonymous said...

what a bunch of cuties~! Great pics