Wednesday, April 29, 2009

New Carpet

Our new carpet is in! I am SO excited and it looks SO nice! Here, see for yourself and don't forget to leave me a comment on what you think!
The stairs BEFORE
Stairs AFTERFamily room BEFORE
Family room AFTER
I don't have a BEFORE picture of this area but it was a yucky old vinyl and here is the new for my washer and dryer! Aint it purty?
Bathroom BEFORE
Bathroom AFTER. I LOVE IT!
Bedroom 1 BEFORE
Bedroom 1 AFTER (now I need to do something about that barfy wallpaper!)
Bedroom 2 BEFORE
Bedroom 2 AFTER (looks SO much better!)
Back part BEFORE
AFTER
I think the girls are even more excited than I am!

10 comments:

Janelle said...

wow that makes such a differance! Awesome and great that the girls are excited to play down there!

Jon Woodins said...

I thought the "barfy" wallpaper was cool!!! And I remember something about how the orange carpet was "awesome"and it was staying!!! Now the real propblem you are going to have is when you decided to do wall treatments you will have to be extra careful to protect your carpet. Hey did you figure out how to hook up your washer and dryer yet? If you haven't you should be ashamed of yourself because you are much smarter than that! I am so glad for you and your family. Have fun hauling all your extra junk downstairs now and messing up your nice new carpeted room! I would come help you but I have my own mess to clean up!

Celeste said...

I love new carpet. Doesn't it make you want to take your shoes off at the door and run around in socks and bare feet forever after?

Stringham Family said...

WOW! It looks great! What a difference! Once we get all settled into our new place we will have to come and say hi and check out your new place! I love the before and after, especially the after! Congrats again! So exciting!

Anonymous said...

its like a different house!! thats the toughest part, now to the fun stuff! cant wait to see how all the walls transform in the next little while

cjmom said...

Oh, I love it, though that orange carpet really had . . . um . . . character?

Lyndee said...

That looks great! congrats to you! :)

Shae said...

Yay! It looks great! I'm so excited for you! It really does look like a totally different house already! How fun!!!

Caywood Clan said...

Are these even pictures of the same house?!? I can't believe how much better it looks....now about that bright green wallpaper...that's next on the to do list right...haha! I can't believe how big your kids are...maybe it's a good thing I don't get to look at everyone's blogs that often...time seems to really fly!

Ken and Shanda said...

I love how mysteriously most of the "after" shots have kids in there... did they come with the carpet?