We had a great Easter weekend! Jason had the day off on Friday so we were planning on taking a trip to Pocatello to get some yard tools and moving some extra stuff over to our new house. When we got over to the house, we found that the basement had flooded. So, we spent Friday cleaning up the mess and getting it all dried out. Saturday morning we took the girls to the community Easter egg hunt. It lasted for about 30 seconds. Elena found about 5 eggs and Becca none because she spent the time trying to find Elena in the mass of kids. So we gave 2 of Elena's eggs to Becca.

Here they are walking back after the eggs were gone. I just love them holding hands: so cute!

They were more thrilled with the balloons than the eggs anyway. Elena was devastated when hers popped later that day.

Coloring eggs. We only did one dozen and it was perfect.

I had to keep reminding Becca to focus so she wouldn't spill the dye.

In their Easter dresses. Elena actually got this for her birthday from Grandma, but this was the first time she wore it. Purple is Becca's favorite color so this dress was perfect. There they are holding hands again.

Trying to get Mckenzie in the picture. I think she is a little heavy to hold.

Isn't she so cute?

While the girls had "quiet time" on Sunday afternoon, we hid eggs in the yard and the living room. They had fun with their own private egg hunt. I love the look on Becca's face.
Happy Easter everyone!
2 comments:
Mckenzie is so cute! She's gettin' chunkier since the last time we saw you...but that's been a couple months! I love the picture of your girls trying to hold her!
Thank you for posting that Camille, brings back memories of my own "hand holding" "wide-eyed wonder" little ones who are so big now. Something about the picture of them by the chainlink fence reminded me of when I was a child.
Sorry about your basement. I understand!
Post a Comment