I know I have been lacking in my blogging but it's not my fault! Every time I come to sit at the computer to hopefully put something up, my children seem to follow me in (as they are here right now) and/or start demanding my attention by fighting, screaming, or pooping in their diapers. Therefore, the blogging gets put on hold. But I have made it a goal to blog a little today so here goes what we've been doing the past couple months:

Here is my little Sleeping Beauty. Gotta love the hair and 49ers shirt!

I'm not sure how this happened but Becca is wearing Jason's new coat and Elena is wearing mine. It makes them look so little!

I can't remember where we'd come from, but the girls were exhausted. Poor Elena!

Here we are (I'm obviously behind the camera) making homemade pizza. It turned out SO yummy! There goes Elena's hair!

Becca kept scooping up the cheese with this tablespoon and eating it! Look at that look of "innocence." Good thing I grated a lot of cheese because she'd eaten a lot by the time we put it on the pizza.
No comments:
Post a Comment