Sunday, August 2, 2009

Really Cool Picture

This last weekend we took a little jaunt down to Utah to get together with some of the guys Jason was in the MTC with and their families. On the way down, we decided to stop in SLC and do Temple Square with the girls. We didn't get to do a whole lot because of Jason's knee but we enjoyed what we could.
I thought this picture turned out incredible with the flag and clouds and of course the temple.
The girls thought it was really cool to see the statue of Christ. I don't know why my camera only took blurry pictures.
They also liked being so close up to the temple. And they were excited that "there was an angel on top."
A funny Beccaism: Right before we left Blackfoot, Becca broke her new flip flop so I had to put her tennis shoes on instead. In the visitors center, there are mannequins downstairs that depict scripture studies. When she was looking at Peter she said, "Look, he has new flip flops!" It was pretty funny.

2 comments:

Shae said...

that is an awesome picture!!

Jon Woodins said...

I love the picture! Too bad the rest turned out blurry.