Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Exciting Day

Today I had my doctor's appointment. That went well. Then I went over to Ridley's because they are having their case lot sale and I needed to get stuff for me and my sister and she was watching my kids while I did it. While I'm amongst all the crazy shoppers, Monica calls me and tells me that Becca has fallen down the stairs and probably needs a stitch or two in her lip. All right, so I go get her and take her to the doctor and, sure enough, they put a stitch in her lip. She was fine and hasn't acted like it's bothered her at all. Sorry I don't have a picture. Life is full of little surprises, especially when it comes to kiddos.

3 comments:

Janelle said...

OH poor baby and poor mommy not exactly what you need when you are 9 months pregnant! I guess silver lining is you were in town already where her doctor is! Hope you are feeling well if you need anything let us know!

Jayson & Carrie said...

Ouch! I'm glad she is okay and it isn't bugging her having it in her lip! I remember I about died when I saw that Tessa needed stitches and she just thought they were cool! Just another memory you'll have of her! :)

The Moore Family said...

That is a bummer deal!! Hope she gets feeling better! Kids are so unpredictable!! I'll be hitting Ridley's here pretty soon, I heard yesterday morning it was pure chaos!! Good thing it is a 2 week deal!! And I love your guys new wheels!!! Later and best of luck!