Friday, August 1, 2008

Twin Falls Temple

This last week we took the girls to the Twin Falls Temple Open House. It was really cool! We missed the Rexburg Temple and I really wanted to take advantage of being able to take Elena inside. She always says she wants to go to the temple with mom and dad where they got married. It is a beautiful temple! Small, but beautiful! Elena and Becca were so excited to see all the pictures of Christ. I tried to prepare them a little beforehand by telling them that we were very quiet in the temple and that they were going to put special booties on our feet to keep the temple clean. Elena was fine with that but Becca would NOT let them put them on her. So we had to carry her. Oh well, it was fun and I think they enjoyed it.

No comments: