Jason took Elena to the store a couple days ago and bought a little kids' golf set. Here they are in the yard practicing chipping into the little swimming pool. I think these pictures are just precious!
Elena supervising Jason's swingJason supervising Elena's swing Our little golfer!
that is fun I saw a cute little golf bag at a garage sale a while back and thought about getting it for Ryan and then I deceided to try and get him interested in a less expensive sport. You can play baseball anywhere but you have to pay to get onto a golf course!
I got that same golf set for Micah for his birthday...he (with friends help) broke some pieces the first time they played with it, and I think the rest (with exception of the golf club holder) is now broken, too! Sad!
It looks like Elena is having fun, though, and will be a pro some day! :)
3 comments:
that is fun I saw a cute little golf bag at a garage sale a while back and thought about getting it for Ryan and then I deceided to try and get him interested in a less expensive sport. You can play baseball anywhere but you have to pay to get onto a golf course!
I got that same golf set for Micah for his birthday...he (with friends help) broke some pieces the first time they played with it, and I think the rest (with exception of the golf club holder) is now broken, too! Sad!
It looks like Elena is having fun, though, and will be a pro some day! :)
Grandpa is going to love this!
Post a Comment