We had a really fun weekend! We had a big family party (not "reunion") for my Grandma Woodland. We buzzed out of here on Thursday afternoon. Jason took the opportunity to go shoot rabbits on the farm and with the help of my brothers and my parents new Dixon lawn mower, made a golf green in the yard. Saturday was the big day. We started at the Snake River to waterski, tube, surfboard, etc. The water was really cold, or so I'm told. The girls had fun playing in the little kiddie pool with their cousins:

Lyndsay, Elena, Rebecca, and Savannah (in back)


Thirsty anyone?

Elena having a tube "ride" (No boat included)
After the river we headed over to a place called Harris Pond. It was SO fun. They had a zip cord that ran across the whole pond and yes, even I went on it, pregnant as I am. Jason took Elena too and she loved it!
My newest niece, Juliet

Jason and Elena preparing to get on the zip cord

Wheeee!!! Elena is there even though you can't see her in this picture
There were also paddle boats and canoes so went for a little family boat ride


Even the girls helped to paddle.
We finished out the weekend at my cousin's missionary farewell which was fun. We were well-fed this weekend but now it's back to work. I have two weeks to get everything packed up and cleaned so I'd better get to it.
3 comments:
That looks like fun, and I love the pictures. That Elena is one brave little girl.
I love that last shot of you all in the canoe, Elena is so helpful paddeling with her noodle. Hilarious. Hope all keeps going well for the move, let us know if you need some strong backs. I'll volunteer Rick & Rich.
I'm glad to see that you found us. I was going to post a comment the other day when I found your blog, but duty called with Leah and as she needed mommy right then and there. Anyways, I am glad to hear that you are moving closer again. We actually go to Blackfoot a couple times a month. Jesse is drilling there now, and Brady & Philip Meline live there now, so we go to see them. So, we will have to get together sometime. If you need help moving, I'm sure Jesse would be glad to help. Looks like you had a great weekend. How fun! Talk to you later.
Post a Comment